We're hosting the third annual Palmer Lake Wine Festival and we’d love to have you there as a wine vendor! Last year we sold over 1,100 tickets and had 23 participating wineries.
This year we'll be hosting the festival on Saturday, September 10, 2022 in beautiful Palmer Lake, Colorado. We need 25 wineries to accommodate 1,500 guests!
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND? Quote from a 2021 participating winery: "This is the BEST wine festival we've ever attended! We drove right up to our space, there were lots of volunteers, we sold a TON of wine, and your guests were so much fun!"
OTHER REASONS TO ATTEND:
1. YOUR WINERY WILL BE ALLOWED TO SELL, both glasses and bottles.
2. Easy in, easy out! You can drive right up to your space to unload!
3. We'll have PLENTY of awesome volunteers to help you with load-in and load-out.
4. Free ice, LOTS of water, and electricity upon request.
1. Complete this online application. No money or documents are needed to apply.
2. We will review your application and let you know if you’ve been selected to participate.
3. You will have five days to reserve your spot (pay applicable vendor fees and provide required documentation). You will then receive a vendor participant packet.
Festival hours are 12pm-5pm (VIP noon-1pm, General Admission 1pm-5pm). You will be expected to stay for the duration of the festival. You are responsible for paying applicable special event sales tax to El Paso County; the Town of Palmer Lake does not collect sales tax. Evergood Elixirs, LLC will pull the Wine Festival Permit and will act as the host winery.
Questions? Email Matthew at email@example.com or call 719-362-0158